Alexandria, VA: 2007-08-31
- The Future Soon
- Mr. Fancy Pants
- Shop Vac
- Octopus (debut concert performance)
- I Crush Everything
- Skullcrusher Mountain
- Tom Cruise Crazy (with Paul and Storm)
- Baby Got Back (with Paul and Storm)
- Code Monkey (with Paul and Storm)
- Creepy Doll (with Paul and Storm)
- Sweet Caroline (impromptu, with Paul and Storm)
- I Feel Fantastic (with Paul and Storm)
- Re: Your Brains
- Mandelbrot Set
- Article in the Washington Post Express promoting the show: 
- Article in the Washington Times promoting the show: 
- TV Promo piece - FOX news clip: 
- CBS TV News Promo piece not available; related story here
- A large number of stuffed animals were tossed at this show; one contained a note requesting that JoCo perform at an upcoming bachelor party in Las Vegas. JoCo read the note from the stage, which prompted a number of shoutouts from the audience, including one saying they'd already asked Neil Diamond, who turned them down. JoCo responded, saying "I'm your second choice, after Neil Diamond?" and someone shouted "Yeah, well Neil Diamond would've sung Sweet Caroline." At that point, JoCo, Paul & Storm exchanged some looks, and broke into an impromptu audience singalong performance of Sweet Caroline, much to the crowd's delight. Jonathan Coulton Project founder Kerrin Hardy attended this concert, having come from Cambridge, England in order to be present. Because of this, JoCo asked him from the stage for his choice of encore songs.
- Review of the concert.
- JoCo joined Paul and Storm during their set to perform "Nugget Man".