Talk:Big Dick Farts a Polka/Lyrics
I see that Wesley changed it from "Bring a can of Glade" to " Bring your can of Glade". I think this is an incorrect correction. I rechecked the song listening carefully to that word and still think it is "a" but don't want to change it without people agreeing. Am I right or wrong? --BenS 05:45, 3 July 2008 (EDT)
- 1 - I think it's "a can of Glade" also.
- 2 - I thought we were intentionally not putting the thingamabob above the n for fear for non Wiki character issues.
- 3 - A "Legion Hall" is a local hall that most towns have for gatherings and such. At least in the NY/NJ area, these halls tend to be owned or ran by the local chapter of the American Legion.
--MitchO 09:26, 3 July 2008 (EDT)
- 1. Admittedly, I still hear "your", but this won't be the first time I'll have gotten lyrics wrong. Thanks for discussing and correcting! (Might be a "play Stairway to Heaven backwards" thing: thinking 'your' makes it sound like 'your'.)
- 2. The important thing is that the wiki source not have funny characters in it. é in the wiki source will break it, é will not. (Both show up the same in the visible article.) Sorry for not explaining this further at the time.
- 3. Yeah, no kidding.
- — Wesley | 00:36, 5 July 2008 (EDT)