Talk:Chiron Beta Prime
I'm not sure this:
That person is also given the opportunity to vocalize the keyboard solo and join in on the third chorus.
is actually true -- I know Andy Bates made reference to the "last chorus... kind of a tradition," but I don't think it's an offer that's ever been extended to anyone else (that is, I think it was a joke). And I'm sure no one else has vocalized the keyboard solo. (That's what made Andy Bates's appearance at the DVD show so scene-stealing.) --Bry 20:24, 21 May 2008 (EDT)
- I just watched another video where Jonathan asked if the person wanted to do the solo, and Paul adjusted the mic to allow her in for the chorus. Hang on, I'll find it. --MitchO 20:26, 21 May 2008 (EDT)
- http://youtube.com/watch?v=yVuA3Tzl-WI No indication of when this show was, however =/.
- Another 3rd chorus joiner: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZc0goH4IVE . Bill Corbett also joined in recently, also.
- One more 3rd chorus guy, then I'm done I swear~: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8cPRalCvAec&feature=related
- Well put. ;) --Bry 20:57, 21 May 2008 (EDT)
- I have heard the original version of this song, the one written for JoCo's friend, and it has an alternate verse 2. All I can remember is that it contained the phrase "Christmastime in Hell". I will attempt to locate this copy of the song again. --22.214.171.124 14:34, 16 December 2008 (EST)
- I updated the date of the initial writing of the song; he said it was originally written during TaW, so it would have to be 2005. 126.96.36.199 18:49, 24 December 2011 (EST)