Ha! Good catch on the Cake, Bry. It's one of the things I was hoping would happen with this project; sometimes, you're going to be surprised how often a theme comes up. --MitchO 11:32, 6 May 2008 (EDT)
Is it just me, or is the song full of minor inaccuracies as a theme? I don't know all that I'm talking about, but I'm more attempting to start a discussion about this than to get everything right.
- I always thought that the Indian sold Manhattan for $24.
- I don't know much about Bernadette, but she wasn't an outcast like the song implied.
- I never saw Indiana Jones, but did he really lose his whip?
- Boba Fett, I'm pretty sure, was thrown into the hole.
- Bell probably DIDN'T call home for a dime. How much did a phone call cost in the early days, anyway?
- The song completely misunderstands the "Let them eat cake" line to mean that cake was had. (It's also possible that she didn't really say the line, but that's probably not an intentional mistake on Coulton's part)