Params are as follows:
- type = the type of release. If the release is an album, this parameter is not necessary. Other options follow:
- EP for an extended play release
- comp for a compilation
- live for a live album
- img = name of image of the album cover. Will be resized to 150 pixels width. Use the image name, eg ShopVac.jpg, NOT the image command eg Image:ShopVac.jpg.
- This param is no longer necessary, but is recommended.
- tracks = number of tracks
- release = release date of the album, preferably in the format mm-dd-yyyy (to keep our American friends happy)
- Not a mandatory param.
- catalog = the album's catalog number
- very very non-mandatory
- albumlink = link to album page on jonathancoulton.com, eg thing-a-week-i (NOT the full URL eg http://www.jonathancoulton.com/albums/thing-a-week-i) Be sure NOT to include any spaces in albumlink, use %20 instead!
- Note that for albums which do not appear on jonathancoulton.com, the link is not necessary.