- Name of image representing the song. The image will be resized to 200 pixels in width.
- Example: ShopVac.jpg
- Remember to use only the filename; we'll generate all the Wiki code to go around it.
- If no image is entered, the template will default to this placeholder.
- Name of album or EP
- Example: Where Tradition Meets Tomorrow
- Length of song, in format m:ss (or mm:ss for songs over 10 minutes)
- Example: 3:49
- Another example: 0:48
- Release date of the song, preferably in the format mm-dd-yyyy (to keep our American friends happy)
- Example: 09-16-2005
- The Wiki-formatted names of the songwriters. Can be omitted for songs solely credited to Jonathan Coulton.
- Example: [[Jonathan Coulton]] and [[John Roderick]]
- A link to song page on jonathancoulton.com. Just type in the name as it appears in the store, replacing each space with +. We'll add the "http://www.jonathancoulton.com/songdetails/" part.
- Example: Shop+Vac
- Note that for songs which do not appear on jonathancoulton.com, this link isn't necessary.
- Like songlink, but with a demo version of the song.
- Example: The+Future+Soon+(Demo)
- Make sure the word "Demo" is capitalized!
- A link to the blog entry regarding this song, in the format 2005/10/07/thing-a-week-4-shop-vac/. We'll add the "http://www.jonathancoulton.com".
- Example: 2005/10/07/thing-a-week-4-shop-vac/
- A link to the Thing A Week Redux entry regarding this song, in the format 7385894801/thing-a-week-41-seahorse-i-was-thinking-about. We'll add the "http://thingaweekredux.com/post/".
- Example: 7385894801/thing-a-week-41-seahorse-i-was-thinking-about
None of the parameters are strictly necessary, although of course including the template with none defined is pretty useless.