Difference between revisions of "Artificial Heart"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 17:20, 13 April 2011
|Release date:||Summer 2011|
In 2010 Jonathan Coulton announced that he would be working on his 8th studio album. The album, named "Artificial Heart" according to an article on Music Remedy, was produced by John Flansburgh of They Might Be Giants, working in collaboration with Patrick Dillett. Artificial Heart was recorded in late 2010/early 2011 at Dillett's Manhattan studio.
- The Stache
- Alone at Home
- Sticking It To Myself
- Today With Your Wife
- Good Morning Tucson
- Down Today
- Now I Am An Arsonist
- Sucker Punch
- Artificial Heart
- Untitled Song About Marriage
- Still Alive
- Je Suis Rick Springfield
- Jonathan Coulton - Guitar/Vocals/Ukulele/other things
- Chris Anderson - Bass
- Marty Beller - Drums
- Mauro Refosco - Percussion
- Joe McGinty - Keyboards
- Jon Spurney - Keyboards
- Dorit Chrysler - Theramin on Still Alive
- Suzanne Vega - Vocals on Now I Am An Arsonist
- Sara Quin - Vocals on Still Alive
- John Roderick - Vocals on Nemeses
This is Coulton's first album to be recorded in a professional recording studio with a full band.
The album is due to be released in late summer/early fall 2011.