Difference between revisions of "Artificial Heart"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
The album is due to be released in late
The album is due to be released in late 2011.
Revision as of 10:27, 30 June 2011
"Artificial Heart" is Jonathan Coulton's eighth studio album.
In 2010 Jonathan Coulton announced that he would be working on his 8th studio album. The album, named "Artificial Heart" according to an article on Music Remedy and officially revealed by Coulton himself on an episode of A Bit of a Chat with Ken Plume, was produced by John Flansburgh of They Might Be Giants, working in collaboration with Patrick Dillett. Artificial Heart was recorded in late 2010/early 2011 at Dillett's Manhattan studio.
- Sticking It To Myself
- The Stache
- Alone at Home
- Today With Your Wife
- Good Morning Tucson
- Down Today
- Now I Am An Arsonist
- Sucker Punch
- Artificial Heart
- Untitled Song About Marriage
- Still Alive
- Je Suis Rick Springfield
- Nobody Loves You Like Me
- Jonathan Coulton - Guitar/Vocals/Ukulele/other things
- Chris Anderson - Bass
- Marty Beller - Drums
- Mauro Refosco - Percussion
- Joe McGinty - Keyboards
- Jon Spurney - Keyboards
- Dorit Chrysler - Theramin on Still Alive
- Suzanne Vega - Vocals on Now I Am An Arsonist
- Sara Quin - Vocals on Still Alive
- John Roderick - Vocals on Nemeses
- Stan Harrison - Sax arrangement and performance on Sticking It To Myself
This is Coulton's first album to be recorded in a professional recording studio with a full band.
The album is due to be released in late August 2011.