Houston, TX: 2012-12-01
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Code Monkey
- Sticking It To Myself
- Big Bad World One
- Want You Gone
- Blue Sunny Day
- A Talk With George
- Christmas in July (with John Roderick)
- Christmas in Jail (with John Roderick)
- Nemeses (with John Roderick)
- 2600 (with John Roderick)
- One Christmas at a Time (with John Roderick)
- Mandelbrot Set
- Shop Vac
- Je Suis Rick Springfield
- You Ruined Everything
- Re: Your Brains
- John Roderick may or may not have stood at the top of the stage and leaped into the crowd during a song. No video currently exists documenting this ridiculous conjecture.
- During the warm up to Re: Your Brains, an audience member tried to sing past the 'eat your brains' line until JoCo stopped her with "No, no, no. That part is for me."
- In the encore, his assistant Scarface was brought out wearing a gorilla mask to cover his unbearably hideous "shock of blond hair" and "boyish looks". He then took it off to sing Skullcrusher Mountain. Amazingly, no one in the audience fainted at the sight.
- The JoCo Cupcakes were quite delicious and moist.