Jump to navigation Jump to search
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|Release||Thing a Week One|
- Fourth Thing a Week, released October 7, 2005.
- Originally released without a solo. JoCo held a contest for fans to submit sample solos and put the winning entry, by Vincent, into the song. The solo is invariably omitted when the song is played live.
- The radio in the background near the end of the song appears to be saying the following (credit for this discovery to Blimix):
- "... the case of two men who have come up with an idea for ads reaching a captive audience. The ads can now be seen inside public bathroom stalls. 'It may seem silly,' says..."
- "A forty-nine-year-old, unidentified man went berserk last night, opening fire with a twelve-gauge shotgun in a crowded, downtown..."
(Your themes here)