Jump to navigation Jump to search
Params are as follows:
- img = name of Len or other image representing the song. Will be resized to 150 pixels width. Use the image name, eg ShopVac.jpg, NOT the image command eg Image:ShopVac.jpg.
- albumname = album
- length = length in format mm:ss
- release = release date of the song, preferably in the format mm-dd-yyyy (to keep our American friends happy)
- songlink = link to song page on jonathancoulton.com, eg Shop%20Vac (NOT the full URL eg http://www.jonathancoulton.com/songdetails/Shop%20Vac) Be sure NOT to include any spaces in songlink, use %20 as shown instead!
- Note that for songs which do not appear on jonathancoulton.com, the link is no longer necessary.
- bloglink = link to the blog entry regarding this song, in the format 2005/10/07/thing-a-week-4-shop-vac/ ie leaving off the jonathancoulton.com domain.
None of the params are strictly necessary, although of course including the template with none defined is pretty useless.