Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:15, 14 July 2011 by Angelastic (Removed 'demo version' heading since it didn't work and I am not surprised. Anyone with more wikitemplate fu want to fix this? Or should we just add the song tag directly to the demo section of each page, so it's more easily linked to?)
- Name of image representing the song. The image will be resized to 150 pixels in width.
- Example: ShopVac.jpg
- Remember to use only the filename; we'll generate all the Wiki code to go around it.
- Name of album
- Example: Where Tradition Meets Tomorrow
- Length of song, in format m:ss (or mm:ss for songs over 10 minutes)
- Example: 3:49
- Another example: 0:48
- Release date of the song, preferably in the format mm-dd-yyyy (to keep our American friends happy)
- Example: 09-16-2005
- A link to song page on jonathancoulton.com. Just type in the name as it appears in the store, replacing each space with +. We'll add the "http://www.jonathancoulton.com/songdetails/" part.
- Example: Shop+Vac
- Note that for songs which do not appear on jonathancoulton.com, this link isn't necessary.
- Like songlink, but with a demo version of the song.
- Example: The+Future+Soon+(Demo)
- Make sure the word "Demo" is capitalized!
- A link to the blog entry regarding this song, in the format 2005/10/07/thing-a-week-4-shop-vac/. We'll add the "http://www.jonathancoulton.com".
- Example: 2005/10/07/thing-a-week-4-shop-vac/
None of the parameters are strictly necessary, although of course including the template with none defined is pretty useless.