Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:18, 14 July 2011 by Angelastic (Gee, I wonder if a break tag would help here. If it doesn't, I promise I will read all the documentation on editing wiki templates before continuing.)
- Name of image representing the song. The image will be resized to 150 pixels in width.
- Example: ShopVac.jpg
- Remember to use only the filename; we'll generate all the Wiki code to go around it.
- Name of album
- Example: Where Tradition Meets Tomorrow
- Length of song, in format m:ss (or mm:ss for songs over 10 minutes)
- Example: 3:49
- Another example: 0:48
- Release date of the song, preferably in the format mm-dd-yyyy (to keep our American friends happy)
- Example: 09-16-2005
- A link to song page on jonathancoulton.com. Just type in the name as it appears in the store, replacing each space with +. We'll add the "http://www.jonathancoulton.com/songdetails/" part.
- Example: Shop+Vac
- Note that for songs which do not appear on jonathancoulton.com, this link isn't necessary.
- Like songlink, but with a demo version of the song.
- Example: The+Future+Soon+(Demo)
- Make sure the word "Demo" is capitalized!
- A link to the blog entry regarding this song, in the format 2005/10/07/thing-a-week-4-shop-vac/. We'll add the "http://www.jonathancoulton.com".
- Example: 2005/10/07/thing-a-week-4-shop-vac/
None of the parameters are strictly necessary, although of course including the template with none defined is pretty useless.