Difference between revisions of "User:Bry"
(→To-do list: sandbox link)
(vanity edit to add userboxes)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Latest revision as of 14:25, 5 March 2016
I seem to have inadvertently become the administrator of the JoCo Forums. My interests include instigation, meddling, and passive aggression.
In general, the fastest way to find me is to close an HTML tag incorrectly on the forums. More conventionally, you can get in touch with me by e-mailing vaguelyamusing at-the-price-of gmail full-stop com, or by editing my talk page, or by PMing me on the forums. --Bry 01:05, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm going to start up a little list (cue Mikado) of things I mean to do but haven't gotten around to. Everyone else is welcome to do these things for me, in which case comment on my talk page, please.
- Fix JoCopedia:Editing guidelines. I think the statement of philosophy is nice and interesting and well-meant (and badly written), but it should go (if it goes anywhere) in a page whose title doesn't suggest that it's there to help new users start editing.
- Stub Creative Commons. It's an important concept, and it was an especially important inspiration for JoCo.
- Add more content to Help:Contents. Unfortunately, I'm very poor at judging what would be helpful to others.
- Learn enough PHP / Python / something to help with automation.
- Paper towels
- Continue to welcome people.
- Add more things to user-page to-do list.
--Bry 01:27, 24 April 2008 (EDT)