When I'm 25 or 64
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 07:37, 31 March 2008 by Masonreloaded (added section headings for consistency with other songs)
|When I'm 25 or 64|
|Release||Thing a Week One|
- Tenth Thing a Week, released November 18, 2005.
- This is a mashup of Chicago's "25 or 6 to 4" and the Beatles' "When I'm Sixty-Four."
- This is the first of two Thing a Week tracks that draws from a Beatles song written by Paul McCartney; for the other, see I Will.
- Len's Visual Thing a Week illustration is done in the style of Chicago album covers; it appears to be patterned most closely on Chicago V. "LXIV" is 64 in Roman numerals.
- Because of the questionable legality of the mashup, it was left off of the CD release of Thing a Week One, which is thus the only one of the Thing a Week albums with fewer than 13 tracks. (Compare Thing a Week Four, which has 14 tracks.)
- For the same reason, the track is available for free download; in the words of Coulton, "It’s illegal, and so it’s totally free. Please don’t sue me."